domenica 7 aprile 2013

CARLA COX


 
I' m a Czechoslovakian girl born in the Czech republic who grew up in Slovakia.
After a great childhood and teenage years in that beautiful country, I decided to move back to the Czech Rep. to attend University. Half a year later I dropped out and had a few regular jobs (bar, skate shop, clothing store).
I felt I needed something new in my life (as I always like to try new things), and in January 2006 I signed up to a hair model casting and realized it was an erotic agency looking for models willing to do hardcore scenes.
First I was shocked, but then as a gemini I was curious and gave it a shot!
I just wanted to see if I could do it and saw it as a personal challenge.
Since then I have been travelling all over the place, having great sex and getting paid for it. It built up my confidence, made me feel good about my body and meet great people.
I have featured in over 600 scenes, shot for most of the adult studios, attended many trade fairs representing companies and received various awards and nominations.
I finally decided to take my destiny into my hands and create my own website, producing my own content and exploring my sexuality to the fullest.
It's a lot of work but also a lot of fun and I just can't get enough!
While I'm not doing this, I chill at home, watch movies, do a lot of cooking, biking and snowboarding, go out partying, hang out with my friends and even sew my clothes.
Today is a new era of my life doing this venture and every day I wake up I'm very excited to fulfill my dreams, learning editing, photos, graphic design and so much more.
Hope you guys like my site, get to know the real me and see how dedicated I am to this project.
I thank very much all my fans for supporting me in the future, and wish to stay as long as i can in this industry.
Without you, none of this would be possible!
 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento